Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tomb of the Unspoken- pg.2

Hey everyone! Things are getting pretty cray cray around here. Between work, family/home obligations, and this project I'm getting a bit stretched thin over here. There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day. But I'm gonna keep going with these as best I can. On Thursday I'll be out all day, and spending Friday and Saturday with my beloved (celebrating Halloween with a huge movie marathon. I need this.) So I'll be working on pages while I'm out and uploading them in a bigger upload when I get back (looking at some time Sunday). Then Monday I start my new second job and things will get even more crazy 8D

So here is page 2:



Don't forget to check out what El Goro is up to with the "31 Days of Halloween" podcast.

[EDIT]- Added the text to the page :P

No comments: