Monday, October 8, 2012

Demonic Frills

To prep for today's illustration I started doing some warm up drawings. I'm very tired from work today (under staffed, overworked, along with rude customers, it just hasn't been a great day) but while drawing I really liked this one of a little demon girl wearing a Lolita outfit featuring plague doctor masks and flowers. I decided on the print pattern near the end, but if I had planned it out early I probably would have given her a mask :P Making her a demon was inspired by a photo a friend posted recently of a goat with two pairs of large horns. I thought it was interesting and it grew from there. I also just really miss drawing Lolita related things. So here's day 9, a demon girl in frills to chase away my retail blues. I do plan on coloring her, I just don't have the strength today, forgive me.


I'll try to draw something scarier tomorrow, promise. Be sure to check in with El Goro and see what horror movie he's reviewing today!

No comments: