Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 14- Bad day getting worse

Hey guys. I had planned to upload a new drawing after getting back from work but I wasn't expecting to have to stay late (thanks to customers deciding to come in 3 minutes till closing and then take their time looking around. I had to stay an extra 30 minutes to get things done), and to be this physically and mentally EXHAUSTED.

You should have seen me try to make dinner when I got home. I was curled up on the floor, surrounded by rice that I dropped everywhere while trying to measure it, sobbing like a wounded animal. It was pretty pathetic. I might have to draw it later...

But since I'm so tired I had then decided to post a drawing I did a few months ago especially for Halloween that I was quite proud of. But after searching my files I seem to have not scanned it yet. "No fear" I thought, "I have it in a sketchbook still" except oh wait I don't. And I still can't find it. So here is a drawing of my Scion: HERO character Ramla getting a violent bloody nose (those happen before she sees a prophecy, although I took liberties in making this one much more bloody).


I have a new watercolor painting planned for tomorrow. Thanks for sticking with me!
Also be sure to give El Goro some love and listen to his newest "31 Days of Halloween" podacast. I'm enjoying the hell out of them and so should you!

Also to cap off this terrible evening it looks like Blogger is spazzing out and reset everyone's blog views and traffic/blog info and stats. I hope that will be fixed soon, otherwise it looks like we're starting fresh :/

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

same goes here~ >.<~

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..