Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 11- Belated

Hey all! Sorry for being a no-show yesterday. Had places to go and people to see but I bring you an offering of a zombie-fied Moomintroll!


Once thought to be a cartoon that I had imagined in a childhood fever dream it turns out the Moomins were a pretty rockin cartoon I enjoyed as a kid. I don't remember much from it other than odd character designs, a charming little world they all inhabbit, and little finger-like creatures called "Hattifattener."


It also included one of the least memorable opening themes of my childhood.

Be sure to check out the Alternative Mindz website as this illustration was born because of them. They were nice enough to invite me to participate in a little event they are doing were different artists draw zombies of comic strip characters to celebrate Halloween! Moomintroll was mine, but be sure to check out what the other artists involved are doing too!

And as always be sure to check out El Goro's "31 Days of Horror" review for "House of the Long Shadows"!

Day 12 will be coming up soon along with Day 13! Stay tuned!

No comments: