Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Prince of Horror

When I was a kid one of my favorite movies was 'Edward Scissorhands.' I hadn't seen anything like it and it was a treat to go to my friend's house and watch it during sleep overs. There was just something magical and enchanting about it. The characters, the setting, the haunting music; I loved it all! But Vincent Price was a big part of my love for the movie. He was so charming and charismatic in the movie but I knew next to nothing about him. As I got older I learned more and enjoyed more of his movies. So this is my little tribute to him. Based on this photo.


I hear El Goro of "Talk Without Rhythm Podcast" is going to be covering 'The Bat' featuring Vincent Price tomorrow! Be sure to check it out. Today he covered "The Mummy's Curse."

No comments: