Monday, May 10, 2010

More class work

I'M DONE WITH SPRING SEMESTER! 8D JOYOUS JOY!

Tomorrow I'll be hitting the pavement looking for a summer job. Hopefully I'll have paypal up soon so I can start taking commissions online. In the meantime, here are some photos of a few of my finished paintings for the semester.



A fuzzy photo showing all of my work laid out on the rug. I wanted to have a rough idea of just how much work I've done. It's fuzzy because I was using my room mate's SLR Nikkon camera but I didn't know how to focus it properly until the end of the 'photo shoot.'


Eye painting.


Ear painting. I really like this one a lot.


The nose/mustache profile painting.

I'll scan in the other water-color studies I have later this week.
Man I'm tired. More art later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the one of the neck/neckline with the necklace.

Also, DOMO! :D And the Hello Kitty in the kimono. Can't wait to see the scans!