Monday, May 31, 2010

A look at progress

Scanned some of my sketchbook stuff from the past two weeks!



Noa of Skydoll, in SPACE! I definitely want to finish this up.


Some ATCs of local burlesque dancers. I plan on doing a whole set and giving each card to their respected dancer. These lovely ladies pose for our local Dr. Sketchy's live drawing sessions so I thought the cards would be a nice 'thank you' for them.


Steampunk anthro pin up I'm hoping to color soon and use as a print for Nekocon. I stupidly left my tablet at home so it'll be a week or so before I can touch it but it'll get done.


Here's a teaser for Chapter two of Kale! Things are going on! I've also decided to split chapter two into two chapters, and that should comprise book #1. I'm still very excited about it X3 Also working on my Alencia cosplay, I'm brimming with nerdy joy!

Well I'm off to bed. I'm not feeling very well but I've got work to do tomorrow... I hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial day!

No comments: