Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finals art dump

Finals to do list:
+Bio Final on Friday
+Monday 10th, turn in paper + meeting with teacher, bring ALL paintings EVER.
+Summer class presentation
+look for summer job

Here are some things I've been working on art-wise:

+Kale Cover.
still chugging along at it.


+Paintings for class








Had a surprise final today in Italian (well surprise to me, I seemed to be the only one who thought the final was Thursday but I still think I did well). It's almost over! I'm trying to finish my comic proposal to turn in soon, and Dr. Sketchy's is next Wednesday so I'll have sketches from there to post. My classes will be long over by then, I'm contemplating dressing up since the theme is steampunk. We'll see... More art to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the ear painting for some reason. :)