Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Comic tidbits

I've been working on my summer project class presentation today and I think it might just be finished up. I just need to present it and get signatures and an override to actually sign me up for it. Here's hoping to it goes smoothly. And heres a few cover mockups I did for it:



I like the pink one a lot X3 I have about 4 rough pages done but they are so rough and messy that I'm too embarrassed to show them right now. I'll post pages and stuff over the summer for it as they get done. When I finish it and turn everything in I plan on printing it as a mini comic (as part of the final). If anyone is interested in it when it's done then I'll make more booklets.

And worry not! I still plan on doing Kale pages this summer! Speaking of which, I have some awesome news on that front. My good friend Michelle, who is a seasoned and talented cosplayer, came to me saying that she plans to cosplay as Kale for Nekocon this November, and she's going to be my booth mascot and pass out fliers for my table :D Because of this I decided it only natural that I should cosplay as Alencia (also from my Kale book) so we can both pimp my book. I'm so happy that she wants to do this tho, she's perfect for it. I've dreamed of the day when people would cosplay my characters and now its' come! My Lina Inverse cosplay shall happen another day, but that's fine. I didn't think I could get even more excited for Nekocon but I just did! XD

1 comment:

Sir_O said...

Ooooooh! The blue one looks great! It has a really 'indy' kind of feel to it, too. 8D