Friday, October 19, 2007

Writings and Workshops

I got A LOT of writing done last night for Clockwork Queen. I have the first half or third of the book planned out. I still have to name characters and flesh them out some more. I also came up with this neat female character who is a navigator for an airship (what's a steampunk story without an airship? nothing I tell you!) I also need to flesh out the captain of her ship. I think they will help our 'heros' with their mission. *so excited*

I'm going to a workshop today for "Dynamic Fight Scenes" and they will teach us how to draw them. I'm excited because it's a subject I find chalenging and I believe that being able to draw them will help me improve. I look forward to taking figure drawing class and anatomy. I like how my figures turn out but sometimes I look at them later and it's like "why is that arm so long? Why are those legs so short?" kinda deal. I just look forward to improving ^_^ I dont' want to drastically change anything, I'm really happy with my style, I just want improve it.

I have to start doing homework today so more Clockwork Queen will have to wait for spare time -_-

No comments: