Monday, October 1, 2007

Lolita Bookmarks Instaulment #1

Here is a preview of some of the lolita book marks I've done so far. I plan on doing Hime-Loli (Princess Lolita) one today. I'll keep posting when new ones are sketched/inked. I probably won't color them until I go home for winter break and order new inks for my copics/new prisma color markers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These ones are Ero lolita, Kuro Lolita, Sweet (Pink) Lolita, and Steampunk Lolita (the style of which I am currently smitten with <3)

And I finally got to watch last friday's Avatar episode. (Thank you YouTube.com) I hope they do a soundtrack soon, this show has pretty good music so far.
And Meggers got one of these blogger blogs too :D So we be blogger buddies (LOLZ)

iz will takes theƂ ring
This one is for Meggers LOL

2 comments:

.::MeGGeR::. said...

Yay! I got a kitty picture from franny! *dances* That makes my day!

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very amusing phrase