Thursday, October 18, 2007

Personal Projects

I've done some more work for Clockwork Queen today. I'm working with the characters and trying to develope them and their relationships with eachother. I have to make sure to keep stedily working on my homework.
I have to do the pencils (blue non photo pencil) for my animation storyboards (12- 15 of them). I'm doing a little fox lady (in the vien of animal crossing so stubby little legs and big head). It's really cute and my teacher was enthusiastic about it so I'm excited too. We have to have a walk cycle and a "squash and stretch" which is where they jump over something and their body gets all distorted.
For sequential class I have to do 6 comic strips. I'm doing them as a series called "I can do that" where it basically follows a girl as she persues her dream of being a comic book artist. I'm basing them on things that happened to me and things I hope will happen. I'm thinking of splitting it up into sections like the first strip being a short intro into how she started drawing/knew she wanted to be a comic artist, and then a few high school strips, then some convention ones, then waiting to see an editor or graduating from SCAD. fun fun

Here is a sketch of the Clockwork Queen herself:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's small because I don't want people to steal my ideas but I still want to show it off.

And for fun here are some pictures of my workspace from last night and a few weeks ago:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This one was from the very begining of this month, before I got sick. I haven't had tea since then.

I'm going to post my Halo 3 storyboards here: www.spork-bunny.deviantart.com They are too big to post here ^^;
See you all later!

1 comment:

Joelle said...

WOOT!!! i love what you've done with the place! BTW.... have you seen the musical Sweeney Todd (the demon barber of fleet street) with that one guy and Angela Lansbury. IT AWESOME! and CREEPY! and AWESOME!! though I'm pretty sure Mr. Depp with do a MARVELOUS job too!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!