Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Scanner Woes- part II

Hey everyone!

You have noticed things are a little slow. Classes are in full gear, and unfortunately my scanner has stopped working. It refuses to work with my iMac and my iBook. I've tried everything I can so I've written an email to Mustek in hopes that they can perform some miracle to make it work again. It seems not to like Snow Leopard, and is fighting with the iBook even tho it actually worked on it a few weeks ago :/

I also have a scanner on my printer but its' much smaller (and I have big things to scan) but it doesn't seem to be working either :/ The scanner gods are angry. And so am I! Hopefully I can get these things fixed, and get the small scanner working at least so I can scan sketchbook pages. I'll also have progress photos from my painting class coming in soon, and I might be showing some digital comics I'm working on if I can get some more pages done in the next few weeks. So things are being done, I just need to work extra hard to show them.

Stay tuned! Hopefully more work will be up soon!
-Fran

No comments: