Thursday, February 10, 2011

Painting and Cookies

Hey guys! I've been busy as usual this week with school work. Here's a painting before I go to bed.


Oil paint on gessoed Reeves BFK paper. Self portrait done for a homework assignment. I'm pretty proud of it. I have another painting I did of my dad that I still need to photograph.



Also cooked cookies for movie night tomorrow. My friend's boyfriend is going to restring my Ukulele for me so that it will be left handed. These are the payment. Plus we're gonna watch 3:10 to Yuma (remake) so I'm pretty excited. I saw it in the theater and really liked it, but its' been a while so it'll be good to see it again.

Off to bed for me, I have an early class and a full day tomorrow, including SOCA so hopefully I'll have something to show from that. Also Dr. Sketchy's is this Saturday so I'll have an update for that too.
Bye for now!
<3

No comments: