Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WIP- 'Ready or Not'

Here's what I've been playing with on and off all day.



I want to color it but I feel like the only way I can get it to how I want it to look in my head is to digitally color it. Now that I've scanned it I may try to marker color the original anyway. You can also see a little play list on the top corner there. I was writing down songs that popped up on Pandora that fit the mood of the picture to me. I've also been looking at a lot of artwork from Ashley Cope recently. I've been following her on DA for a few years but her artwork is just so amazing and her characters are so interesting and fresh. Here's her website and DA page. GO VIEW HER WORK RIGHT NOW AND BE AMAZED. She's also starting up a webcomic that I like too called Unsounded.

Gosh I can't wait to start working on Alencia's comics. At least her stories will have a longer time to cook.

No comments: