Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sketch Dump Go!

Dr. Sketchy's Stuff






Model: Pretty Penny. She was lots of fun to draw. She did such saucy poses!


Other Stuff



This is a page of rough sketches of a new character I am developing named "Mara." She's a monster hunter. She hunts and kills exotic/dangerous monsters that cause problems for people but no one else wants to face. She's like a hardcore exterminator. For a price of course... Still fleshing out her look as well as her personality.


A little sketch of Alencia and Rorketh sharing a drink. Done as a victory sketch after finishing the Snow comic.


Older SCION sketch of Ramla and Saturday. I actually drew this in a McDonald's. Memphis is angry you didn't bring him any ice cream. I need serious practice drawing cats ;_;

I have more inked sketches but they are for the Kale book. I want to be able to put things in the book that haven't been seen online! It's so hard guys ;_; I'm so used to sharing everything. I'm trying to be good.

No comments: