Sunday, August 8, 2010

Books, books, books!

Hi Everyone!

I'm back in Richmond, finishing up my Summer semester. I'm busy at work finishing things off for class. I also managed to register for Nekocon's Artist Alley today, but I have to wait 30 days to find out if I've been approved, so fingers crossed!

I'm also working on finishing Chapter 2 of Kale so I can have the first issue finished. The book will also include a 5 page mini comic staring Alencia, along with drawings and concept art for the book, and some fan art by talented artists I know. I'm really excited about it and I can't wait to hold the printed books in my hands. I also need to go through all the files for 'Or Maybe Not' and redo the lettering for some of the pages and get them ready for their own book.

I have some artwork to scan. Not a lot, and even less that I can share right now, but I will have something up soon. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!

No comments: