Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bookmarks

I can be so forgetful at times.
I finished these book marks a while ago and forgot to post them. Mostly I'd like to know if anyone likes them? I planning on printing some up and laminating them for Nekocon. I was thinking of offering them for $2 or $3 (haven't settled on a final price yet) but I still have some printing/laminating tests to do. I'll most likely do those this weekend when I have my color printer back.

So here are the Kale bookmarks, featuring our baddy Xenla, our hero Kale, and our resident healer/exorcist Alencia. I'm also going to offer a free bookmark with the books I'll be selling. Buyer's choice.



I also drew up some Lolita ones but I'm not as in love with them as I am the Kale ones. I think I might just do the gothic and sweet ones but we'll see. Let me know which ones you like!


I think I'll add some text to these ones labeling what kinds of Lolita they are. Maybe add a ribbon or something on the ends of them too.
Please let me know what you guys think of them!

Also- Alencia cosplay photos to come later. My dad has to get them off of his camera, along with some reference photos I took recently, (I don't have my card reader and his is on his PC) but he said he'd get them on a disc for me soon. I also found boots for my costume which I'm really excited about. I just need to find some grey pants (decided leggings didn't quite work for me and her original design has pants anyway) or wait for the ones I saw at Target to go on sale. Also gotta work on more pouches and potion bottles.

More to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Alencia bookmark! Can't wait to get my copy of the book! And I also can't wait to see your costume. I was gonna draw up a quick design sketch for Kale using your drawings and stuff I already know I have that I can incorporate into the costume. I'll show you when I get that done.

Also, I like the classic lolita bookmark! I think you should make more of them for the different styles.