Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Brush Pen Shenanigans

When not photoshooping school work I've been practicing with my brush pen.


Bitch Please by ~Spork-Bunny on deviantART

I am far too amused by this one. I'm really happy with it tho, I think I'm gaining better control over the pen as I ink.



Alencia enjoying a moment of not being so pale (aka, I used the wrong skin tone on her :P )



I feel like such a damn fangirl. I had to draw Noah Antwiler after watching his hilarious review of 'Ultima 1.' I highly suggesting giving it a watch. Even if you're not familiar with the game (I sure wasn't) it is still hilariously entertaining.
More of his videos--> Spoony Experiment Website

All doodles here done with the Pentel Pocket Brush Pen, and Copic Markers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Alencia looks so healthy!