Monday, July 12, 2010

Boookmarks

My printer decided to work today, despite being it being low on ink. So I did some bookmark tests. I think I might have to rescan the images for it, I feel like I might have accidently cut off the tops of the Kale bookmarks. But I wanted to see how my card-stock printed and how the laminator worked with it all. I have to say I'm very pleased. The book marks are also smaller than I thought they would be so I think I'll offer them for a dollar each. I also need to figure out how to print my info on the back of them. That'll be another test.



Here's how they looked printed out and laminated, next to my $25 Walmart laminator. It's worked pretty well for me so far.



I cut them all up, one sheet each, right up to the edges. I was afraid that they would come undone but since they are heat laminated they seem to be pretty sturdy.

This was a nice break from school work. I also have brush pen practice drawings to finish and scan later. Basically I've been practicing in hopes to better control the brush pen when inking with it. Those will be coming soon!

And here are some cookies I made yesterday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I want one!

Fran said...

I'll bake you a whole batch next time I come over :D