Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 4

Hey Everyone! And welcome to Day 4 of my "Doodle a Day October" project, where I draw a doodly drawing every day to celebrate Halloween!
Today Alencia is back trying to find her way through some dark, ancient tomb. But something else has found her instead...


I decided to use a different brush option and got a bit looser with the drawing, which was really fun and I think gave it some more 'life.' I'll be experimenting with making my drawings more loose an 'doodly' this month. It'll also help cut my time down working on them, since my hands have been bothering me a bit...

Be sure to check to check out El Goro's "31 Days of Halloween" Podcast reviews where he reviews a horror movie every day for October. You can find him and more of his work at the Talk Without Rhythm Podcast blog.

I also noticed we're on the cusp of 13,000 hits to the blog! Thank you for all your continued support! :D
Stay tuned for more!

No comments: