Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 15?

Hey guys!
So my hands are hurting a bit from work today so instead of drawing a new sketch I'll be sharing a never before seen illustration that I did a few months ago. This is part of my Elder Scrolls fan book project collecting illustrations and comics, as well as photos of props I've made, having to do with the Elder Scrolls games (as well as showing my love for them).

This illustration features my Oblivion character Mureil the Shadow Bard. Its my personal headcannon that she is the grandmother of my Skyrim character Merion the Lioness.
Here she is offering glow dust to the shrine of Azura while she is also being rewarded for completing Azura's quest by receiving 'Azura's Star.'


In other news it turns out I'm going to have over time ALL WEEK starting tomorrow so I'll be working 10 hour days and getting home by about 1am every night. Which will be taking up the night hours that I usually work on these sketches so I'm hoping I'll have time in the mornings to get these done but just in case I don't I'll try to share more finished works that I've been unable to share previously (or have just forgotten about) so you'll have something nice to look at while I'm gone. So bare with me, this week will be a bit rough :/

In the mean time be sure to keep up with podcasting machine El Goro, as he reviews a movie every day with "31 Days of Halloween."

No comments: