Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Series 7 Practice

Hello everyone!

Got inspired by some WIP shots of comic art from my favorite artists and decided to break out the brush and do some inking practice. These were all done with a Windsor and Newton series 7 #2 brush and ink.


Alencia and Theolyn enjoying some down time at an inn.



A portrait of She-Ra. I found a bunch of notes and sketches for a college project I did of a fake cover for Cereal Geek magazine and inspired by my old She-Ra sketches decided to draw her again.



I had a copy of "Museum Replicas Limited" catalog lying around so I decided to flip through it and draw random items from it. I'd like to another piece like this, just bigger and maybe with different items for different eras/time periods or even fashion styles. Gosh I love drawing clothes and props :D


Little WIP ink of my main Skyrim character 'Merion the Lioness' in her ebony armor. She just reached Lv. 41 and is very fun to play. The little guy drawn in pencil in the back is her follower Onmund the wizard wearing one of the dragon priest masks. She usually wears one too but I wanted to actually see her face in this drawing. This one was done with my Pentel pocket brush pen.

No comments: