Monday, February 4, 2013

Stuck in Skyrim

Hello all! Sorry for the silence around here. I've been busy with work, as well as addicted to Skyrim in my spare time, but I have some things to share.


I've done some more background rendering for the Gravedigger illustration. (She finally has a name now- 'Lor')
I don't consider the bushes finished yet even tho I fiddled with them for at least two hours. They just aren't right yet. Next I'll work on the trees in the back then go back to the bushes. I'm learning a lot from this piece and having plenty of fun with it, and the character.



Since I'm enjoying the previous image, and my hours spent playing Skyrim so much, I decided to combine the two, as well as encourage myself to practice drawing characters in scenes and environments, by drawing my favorite things to do in Skyrim. Here my 2nd character (Merion the Lioness) is chilling in a dungeon reading a book and having a snack. She will often halt a dungeon crawl if she finds an interesting book. I originally envisioned Lydia sitting on the floor bored out of her mind although she died a few months ago so now her favorite follower is Onmund the wizard.

More art (and crafts!) to come as things develop!

Also: noticed that the blog broke 10,000 views! Thanks for all your support guys! :D

No comments: