Tuesday, October 26, 2010

News time!

+Internet is back!
We got our signal back last night, and all is well in the world of the internet :D

+Updates
I have personal work that I scanned and have ready to upload but it maybe a bit slow to make it here to the blog. This week is SUPER BUSY for me at school. I also have some extracurricular activities taking place this week so school work will be filling my spare time this week. I'll try to upload new work by Sunday at least.

Ten days till Nekocon! I'm excited and nervous at the same time, as I'm sure you know. I'll be able to print things soon (prints and more bookmarks, and hoping to squeeze a mini comic in there...), but I have a few illustrations to tweak before that. Next week will be packed with con preparations to insure it goes smoothly. And I really hope it does.

Kale is being printed and should ship to me on the 30th. That gives it a few days to reach me so let's hope that goes without a hitch too! I'm so excited to see the final book. I learned so much doing it, I know issue #2 is going to rock so hard because of that.

School is also kicking my butt. Welcome to senior year! :D

No comments: