Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Kale cover part 2

Three more hours of work on the cover tonight and here's where I'm at.



I've got to color Alencia, figure out the background (may just keep it solid) and then I'm going to hand draw a new logo title using some knot-work. I got some books out from the library on viking sculpture and illuminated letters for inspiration. More work to do but I think its' really coming along! :D

More to do for Nekocon:
Kale:
-Finish pages
-scan pages
-make sure pages fit printing template, and label them correctly!
-letter pages

OMN
-re-letter pages
-make sure pages fit printing template, and label them correctly!
-new cover? D:

Prints/Merch
-color 'Judith'
-touch up book marks

Table
-get colorful table cloth
-make price signs
-make fliers for 'Kale' to pass out

Cosplay
-buy wig + wig acessories
-finish tunic
-make up test
-sword?

No comments: