Monday, March 22, 2010

Things I've been doing lately


A drawing I started over Spring Break of the villainous crew from my comic. Chibis are dangerously fun.


Decided to draw Alencia as a school girl sorcerer. Lots of fun. But her feet got cut off :<


Started this before Spring Break and I really like where it's going. The back ground is down town Charlottesville. I used a few online photos for references (all from different seasons) since I didn't have my own. I've been there a few times but never taken photos. I will take some next time I go. These are me and Ryan's fursonas, a little gift for him.


A rough sketch of a scene where the assassin guy (calling him Ka'lai for right now) is giving Kale a warning. Their daggers/knives turned out too short for my liking. I'll be sure to work on that when it comes up in the story. I think Kale's head is too big too D8 This is why roughs are good for practice...

For now I'm working on a few ATCs for actual trades, then hopefully some comic pages soon. Also got to refine some pictures for Nekocon prints and some other pictures. Also ordered some Copic marker ink to be delivered to my parent's house so I'll get that next time I'm in town. 8D New supplies are always exciting!

No comments: