Saturday, March 13, 2010

Comics for Cures 2010

I just finished my Comics for Cures sketch cards for this year. I'll be sending them out this week. Comics for Cures is a charity where artists donate sketch cards that they've made and they are then auctioned off to benefit the American Cancer Society. It's a great way for artists to give to the community, especially if you can't spare any cash, you can spare a little time to make some art. They provide the sketch cards for you, you just draw on them and send them back.


Comics for Cures 2010 by ~Spork-Bunny on deviantART


Here are the ones I did for 2009:

Comics for Cures sketchcards by ~Spork-Bunny on deviantART

After sending these ones out I saw some that other artists had done their entries in color and I vowed to color them from here on out; mainly because I think they may be more desirable at the auction. At least I'm hoping so. I do think these ones had a certain charm to them. I wonder who ended up with them. Especially Black Sad and Harley, they were my favorites.

For more information about Comics for Cures visit their website or find them on facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.