Thursday, February 18, 2010

Plans are in motion

So today Ryan and I decided that we want to release a book of 'Or Maybe Not' comics at Nekocon this year, along side my Kale graphic novel. We already have quite a collection of OMN comics from the past three years but we also have a pile of ideas for new ones. Plus there are a few past pages that I'd like to redo. So we're going to do it! I've posted the announcement on OMN's LJ, Facebook and my twitter account. I can feel my drawing mojo increase as I type XD

I sure do have a lot of work set up for myself but I couldn't be happier about it. My workload has been increasing here but I won't let that deter me from the real work. Comics! Speaking of work, I have some Italian to review for a quiz today. But I'll be drawing and coloring all night! Look out for progress shots coming soon!

No comments: