Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kale Cover Progress

I've been working on this since about 6pm. I just hope I can clean it up well after scanning it.











Trying to finalize a few secondary character designs too. Also working on fleshing out personalities/personal histories. SO MUCH FUN.

I had way too much fun doing this. I was really into the drawing and kind of lost myself in it. I just hope the quality of the paper doesn't hurt it (its' printer paper). I'm also completely in love with how Alencia came out <3

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, I love the progression shots...it's nifty to see the order you ink things.
And the inking looks great! Your art is so beautiful and clean-lined; I always get inspired to work better after seeing a few of your WIP shots. :D

Fran said...

Aww ;_; Thank you, that means a lot to me.