Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My scanner is still out of commission but my parents are visiting me this Saturday and will be bringing the installation disk with them. Then I shall scan things! :D I have some sketchbook pages mostly. I should have done some comic pages over the weekend but didn't. I'll try to this weekend. I've also got some 'Or Maybe Not' scripts so some of those comic pages may be coming up. I'm enjoying my classes pretty well but I don't get to see my friends a lot since I don't have any classes at our department building. I'm also trying to lay off the Mountain Dew lately so my energy level during the afternoon has gone down. I've been coping tho. Speaking of which, I need a nap. More art to coming soon!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments: