Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Digital Love

I'm still busy packing for the move so in the mean time here are some digital doodles I've been working on now that my new computer and programs are up and running.


A drawing prompt from El Goro for the steampunk story we've been working on together. The gun turret on the ship has malfunctioned causing a comical backlash of soot. It will show better once it's colored.


Layla, from the steampunk story, at 50 years old. She's gone blind by this point. I need to gather some more references for her.


Joke gift for my RP buddy Seir of our Werewolf Apocalypse characters.


And now for a colored piece! A portrait of my newest Skyrim character Frejah. I'd been wanting to play a Khajit and a mage for a while so now I am! She came out much cuter than I expected :P

No comments: