Monday, June 27, 2011

Sketchbook Dump

Hey everyone!
I just went through one of my recent sketchbooks and found a whole bunch of things to share.


Sketches of Alencia researching and casting spells.


For this group of sketches I decided to switch the races of the characters. Khalid is now human, Kale, Alencia and Theolyn are tribal cats. I gave Kale spots instead of freckles.



Me and Ryan have been developing a storyline for Spork-Bunny to take part in. It involves her being drafted into a super hero team. The cat guy is an alien that is part of the team. His race is generally really buff and are strong warriors. He's grumpy because he resembles an anime cat boy. SB is assigned to patrol around town with him much to his dissatisfaction.


And doodles of how I've been lately. Waiting to hear back from potential jobs and looking for more to apply for while juggling things that I have to do with things that I want to do. Ah... life!

No comments: