Thursday, June 23, 2011

$5 Bust Commissions

Hello all! I am opening $5 Copic marker bust commissions! For your money you get a colored bust of a character of your choice. Done with marker on Bristol Board.

Examples: example 1 example 2

To order: Send me a note titled “Bust Commission” and tell me what character you would like me to draw along with links to character references. Then I will reply with my paypal information and once I receive payment ($5 + $2 for shipping = $7). Then I will begin work on your character bust. I will send you an email, or PM, with a link to your commission. If you like it I will post it online and then send it to you via snail mail. If you do not want me to post it online, or wish for it to be a surprise for someone, please let me know.

I’m going to open 10 slots for this. Please know that I am currently looking for employment and learning to drive so while I will try to get these done as soon as possible there may be a delay. If you want your commission by a certain deadline then please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you. Slots are first come first serve, and you may have more than one. I also reserve the right to turn down a commission if I so choose.

Thank you!

1.Erin P.
2.Erin P.
3.Erin P.
4.Megan C.
5.Megan C.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

No comments: