Tuesday, June 14, 2011

AMA

Still so busy over here! I'm on the last leg of switching computers, I'm just setting up my files and internet bookmarks now. I'm applying for jobs,progressing in my driving lessons, and getting ready for Anime Mid Atlantic this weekend! I'll be doing my first real cosplay as a human version of Rarity from 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.' I'm really excited for it, its' such an eccentric costume: Purple curly wig, red cat eye glasses, pencil skirt and heels; I feel so cool wearing it :P Well see how it goes over this weekend. I was planning on also cosplaying as Jade Harley from Homestuck but I cannot for the life of me find my wig. So I'll be doing that one another time when I can find my precious wig.

More art to come soon, but probably next week. I have sketches to scan and put together and I plan to make a new header for this blog too. It's looking a bit bare for my tastes...

Also I'll be posting a new sales post when I get back next week. I've got some lovely gothic clothing to sell including a lovely long jacket and some bodices.

No comments: