Thursday, March 24, 2011

Story Boards

Hey guys!
I'm working on a project for Digital Drawing where we have to show 'time and movement' and one of the ways we can do this is with story boards. I decided this is relevant to my interests so I sketched up some thumbnails of my character Alencia walking through a dark hallway in an underground tomb. I'm going to play with lighting and showing mood. You can't see it in the roughs but she is carrying a skull under her arm. It's part of a story I'm writing for her, I may have mentioned it here earlier.
I put the sketches together into a gif to show how I'm going to put the finished, refined, storyboards together. Apparently Disney does this when they get their story boards together how they want it so it creates a mini animation.

Photobucket

These are just roughs but they will line up better for the finished product :P I'll be sure to post this when it's done! Now its' off to bed for me, Friday means early class. Goodnight folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They do! It's called an animatic. Nice job!