Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Robots and Drumsticks

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of activity over here, graduation is gearing up and the rest of my midterms are now in full swing. I'm up to my eyeballs in work but am working through it!

Here is some of my work from my digital drawing class. I've been having some trouble with my flash drive and files becoming corrupted so here is what I could salvage from my robot project. My robot is a victorian butler-bot, created by an eccentric professor of high esteem.

Done in Photoshop CS4
Done in Illustrator CS4


Garrus says by ~Spork-Bunny on deviantART
Mass Effect 2 fan art of Garrus for a friend.

Recently I went to see Apocalyptica with some friends. It was wonderful and a great way to end spring break (even if the audience left more to be desired). I doodled up a little comic about it:

I touched the drum stick!

I'll have more things coming, I've got to get back to school work now D:
Laters!

No comments: