Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holidays and Upcoming Projects

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great holiday, and will be enjoying new year's that is just around the corner. Personally I usually don't do anything for it, but if you are, have fun and stay safe!

As for the holiday season I have been busy since finals ended. Now that things have calmed down a little bit I'm making sure to keep busy with a new project amongst my long list of projects I'm currently working on. I will share more when I have more to share, which should be a in a few weeks when I'm reunited with my huge scanner. But its' got me thinking about Kale, and where I hope to end up with that story.
I still want to tell the story but I feel like I can't do it full justice right now. I have printed the first 'issue' and have a sold a handful of copies, and to everyone who bought one I am very grateful and I whole heartily hope you enjoy it; but I feel for the second issue there are things I must attend to before I continue the story. There are things, besides my skills, that need to be further fleshed out and improved upon before I can finish the story. Since I have one more semester of school left (gods willing) and I'll be looking for a full time job soon, I need to turn my attention to those things. Kale is a story I want to finish, it just needs more work which this first issue has taught me. So, fear not! I have not abandoned our blue haired elf warrior, I merely need to polish her story before I continue it.

As for this new project, I hope to gain a portfolio piece out of it. I'm putting more work behind the making of it, and when its done should be a stand alone comic that can then be continued into a fuller, longer story. It's a collaboration with a close friend of mine and he has kindly agreed to continue the story with me so hopefully we can complete it :)

Aside from that I've been watching Dexter with my parents. Also saw Tron today. I want ALL THE FURNITURE IN THAT MOVIE. It also could have used moar TRON :I It is named after him...

Back to work for me!
see you soon~

No comments: