Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 is off to a rough start...

Hello all! I hope a safe and fun new year was has by all. I spent mine watching Jason X and Red Dwarf with my love. Fun times indeed. But now I am stricken with the plague (read: Strep Throat) and I haven't had the energy to draw lately. I haven't been this sick for a long time so it's hit me pretty hard. I have some obligations coming up and personal projects that I will be jumping back on once I gain the strength to lift a pencil once again.

In the mean time I have done a few tweaks to the blog. I have added a set of links to the right featuring the blogs of some of my close friends and their artistic projects which include fine art, comics, illustration, sculpture, podcasts, poetry and more. I have some pretty interesting friends so feel free to check them out! I've also added copyright info on the bottom of the blog. I'd like to make a new header soon but that'll have to wait. Once I get well again I'll be chugging away at things and then I'll have more artwork to share. Until then, take care and keep making art! (And don't get sick!)

No comments: