Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Talk Without T-shirt

For those of you that may have been watching for a while, you'll know that I really enjoy listening to the podcast, "Talk Without Rhythm," hosted by my good friend El Goro and his partner in crime, The Cancer Man. In one of their recent episodes they mentioned wanting to do T-shirts some time soon. At the time I was looking for a fourth project for my Senior Portfolio class so I volunteered my services to make a T-shirt design for the podcast. They've provided me with hours of entertainment, so I was glad to be able to do this.



I did a few designs for the guys to choose from but our overall favorite was the Dune worm. I especially like it because it goes with their slogan for the show. Shirts should be printed some time next year. As soon as they are I'll let you all know! :D NOW GO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST!

And don't forget to join the facebook group!

No comments: