Monday, November 15, 2010

Work Work Work this Weekend

Hey everyone!
Aside from my portfolio project that I posted previously, I have been busy with more school work! Game Design in perticular. Here's what I've been working on:


Redesign of the tunnel level. Darker version vs. lighter to show details. Also a scale of how tall the entry ways really are.



I hate ships right now :< I'll map out the bottom half of the ship but not for right now. I'm going to get some more landscape/areas done next and get started on the game booklet. Also hoping Unity will download on my iMac properly so I can render some of the island for it too :D


Here's the box art after I received critique and changed it. I like it a lot better now.

So after all that work I managed to find time to draw myself something. Particularly Ramla (my Scion:Hero RP character). She's been bugging me to draw her all week :P

Looking forward to coloring her. Also as much as I love that hand gesture, it is a bitch to draw without looking weird :/ Hands are weird...

Also finished a drawing of Alencia before I went out for the weekend.

I missed doing black and white contrast with ink so I went for it. Thumbnailed it in my sketchbook and threw it down on bristol board. My fingers were, and still are stained with ink. I've missed that :)

Back to classes tomorrow, stay tuned for more work! I should have some ATCs coming up soon :D

No comments: