Monday, November 15, 2010

Kale issue #1 FOR SALE!

Hey everyone! The dust has settled a bit so I now have time to post sale information for Kale issue #1 :D

Kale: Lost & Found is about a young woman named Kale who is training to be a knight. Her mentor, Lady Karenthia, is kidnapped. Kale meets up with old friends and new ones as she tries to rescue her mentor, and find out why she was taken, and by who.

I have 28 copies available. Each book is 'manga sized' at 7.5" x 5 3/16". The cover is colored while the inside pages are black and white. There are 48 pages total. They include the comic, an extra comic, never before seen artwork, and fanart. I will sign and doodle in each one, and each will come with a random bookmark of a character from the book. They will be $7 including shipping in the US. If there are any inquiries for the book out of the US I will calculate shipping cost along the way.










If you'd like to buy a comic then please send an email to fran_rowan(at)yahoo(dot)com. Please title the email 'Kale Comic' so that I know it's not spam. Please list your name, how many books you'd like, what character you'd like me to doodle in it if you have a preference, and your shipping address. I will reply with an invoice and my paypal address. Please pay within a week of receiving the invoice so I can get it shipped off to you as soon as I can. I don't have a car so I have to make means ahead of time to get shipping supplies and get to the post office. Please keep this in mind, however I will do my best to get books shipped as soon as possible!
Thank you everyone for sticking with me while I worked on this book over the last year! Now it's on to issue #2!


The books were printed by Ka-blam! who did an AWESOME job,were very helpful, and have great customer service. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to self publish their comics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!