Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Big Brown Sketch Book

Sketch Book Tiems!


Rip Van Wrinkle sketch, via Hellsing.



Life drawings. My friend's TV (missing buttons and cables) and her Canson camera. My fox plushy "Jacques" and my last can of Mountain Dew :(



My fiance' Ryan's characters Clayton and Misaki, of Clayton Chronicles. I still have trouble drawing Clayton but at least Misaki and her kimono came out nicely.



Some clothing studies of people while I was waiting for my next class at Shafer. My second class was canceled but I didn't know until I got there so I had two hours to kill until my painting class. (these only took about 10 minutes to do) I was lugging around a bag of supplies and a three foot tall painting around so it was nice to let it sit for a bit.



Some heads of Alex, another character of my fiance'. A doodle of Bayonetta shooting kittens out of her heels (inside joke with some friends), and some 'Or Maybe Not' sketches for the new zombie story arch I hope to work on soon. Having some fun with the red pen :P



A lulzy doodle of my Werewolf: Apocalypse character, Luana, scolding Perry (a freind's Fianna) who she finds sleeping on her door step. Really I just wanted to draw her little muffin top hips and tattoos. So cute. I think I should have given Perry actual eyes :P

No comments: