Thursday, September 17, 2009

FA: United Contest

I so I'm going to try and enter a contest at Fur Affinity for the FA:United website. They need art for the site with the theme "Gamers United" so I decided to do an fantasy RPG couple looking at a treasure map. It looked really cute in my sketchbook so I decided when drawing it out that I'd try and 'up my game' with it. I've been feeling inspired to try harder with my work after listening to the SEQUALAB pod-casts. Its' a great source for information and in my case, inspiration and motivation.



I'm also going to do a second entry of a crest containing a D20 and a game controller (not sure which one yet, maybe atari or old school nintendo) with a scroll that says "Gamers United." I'm looking forward to finishing both entries. I'm also going to try to combine markers and watercolors for both entries. I'm finally feeling excited about art again :) I was feeling a little burnt out and down on myself but I'm getting over it.

No comments: