Monday, March 3, 2014

MYST: The Adora Saga

Hey Everyone!
As today is a snow day from work AND I finally feel like I'm getting over this second head cold I decided to get some artwork done today. First is an illustration I was commissioned to do for the 'Adora Blog' where hundreds of artists have created their own rendition of the adorable Adora and where her father blogs about her adventures. I chose my theme from a long list that was written out and when I saw MYST was an option, I jumped on it!

Done with a mix of pencil, colored pencil, ink, copic markers, and Photoshop.

I'm also currently working on an illustration for possible convention prints, finishing the second Alencia book, and doing thumbnails for Unintentionally Alice, a comic project Ryan and I are both working on. I'm also still trying to figure out how to turn my wordpress blog into the perfect portfolio/blog hub but just when I think I've got it figured out I realize I really don't. I'm gonna keep working on it but if anyone has any tips about how to have a porfolio page and a blog on there please let me know. Here is what I have so far if you'd like to take a look and give me your feedback. Idealy I'd like to have a tab for just my portfolio (so it's kind of like my Carbonmade page) and then on another tab have the blog part where I can talk about WIP and my creative process. At this rate I might just stick to blogger and Carbonmade but it just doesn't feel quite professional enough :/

Anyway thanks in advance for any feed back!
Back to work for me!

No comments: