Friday, February 14, 2014

Drawing Dump 2014 Part II

Hello all! Continuing from the last sketch dump, here's some more sketches I've been filling my sketchbook with~

Practice page of Lor's story drawn in my sketchbook. I just needed to get this little reunion out of my head and on paper.

I started to give myself a new little persona for whenever I draw myself. I found a troll with stubby horns to be fitting and enjoy drawing her/me. So here she is being sassy in a maid costume because of reasons.

I started drawing this female knight and when I got to her arm I realized it was a boring pose so to spice it up I gave her a bone arm. I think she's cursed but over time changed her armor and started using her curse as what makes her special. I want to redo this as a full color illustration for my artbook I'm trying to cook up.

A Hime Lolita styled mouse girl. Drawn while playing around with more Alice concept art. Might turn into a character or illustration idea later.

Stay tuned for more artwork, and thanks for sticking around!

No comments: