Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Comic Comeback

Hey Everyone! I'm currently working on some new pages for the revival of "Or Maybe Not", a slice of life geek comedy that me and Ryan Moody started in 2008 and are working on once again. He's got a stack of finished scripts for me so I'm working on some content for a new web comic. I'm hoping to update once a week, and some updates (most at this rate) will contain multiple pages. So far I'm working on the first script which will be 3 comic pages. I also have to do a banner for the webpage which will be on Smackjeeves.com. We had a keenspace one I made a few years ago but I've lost all the information for it and cannot find it. So with a new year we will start fresh!

But while I work on that and deal with job/work stuffs, here is the DA page containing all the old OMN comics that we had on LJ http://omn-comic.deviantart.com/ As the comic goes on I'll see if I can revive that too.

I'm hoping to finish the pages this weekend but we'll see how it pans out. I'm very excited to finally have a webcomic up and give OMN the chance it deserves.

(Click the image to see it move!)

No comments: