Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Seven Thousand and Counting!

Hi everyone! I just noticed last night that the blog count has his over 7,000 views! So to celebrate I drew up a little sketch.

Mechanical pencil on card stock, textures by Hibbary.

I wish I could have done something fancier but I'm really busy with car and job stuff so I'm not gonna have time. (I might revisit it again to make it look more like what was in my head, colored and all.) I am going to cram as much art into my spare time as I can, so don't worry about this blog becoming desolate. Me not drawing is equated to me not breathing ;P

I'd also just to thank everyone who visits my blog (and facebook, and tumblr) and thank you for all the support. I really appreciate it! Coming up I've also got some sketches to post from a gun show/flea market I was helping my dad at last week. There was even a historical reenactor who posed for me so I could draw him! It was very nice of him. So that'll be coming soon. Stay tuned!

No comments: