Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grey Snow

I just posted some old digital comic pages over at my art tumblr so I thought I'd share them here too:






These are pages of a comic I started working on last year; the first page is still in the rough stage and is incomplete. They are based on an introduction for a character that my good friend Ian Davison (El Goro of the podcast ‘Talk Without Rhythm’) wrote for a story idea we were working on together. I’m still hoping to see this project out the end, even if it will most likely take quite a few years to do.

This was my first time working on a comic completely digitally. I learned a lot doing it and I think I will continue to do it this way for this project. I’m hoping to finish the introduction comic for this character, do an introductory comic for another character in the story, then start the whole story from the point that they first meet.

Needless to say this will be on the back burner for a while...

No comments: