Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ATCs and Costumes

Hey everyone!
I've been home with my parents for a few days, spending time with them and working on goods for Nekocon. Today I managed to finish my half of an ATC trade with a good friend of mine.

My half:

LostReach ATC by ~Spork-Bunny on deviantART
Her character 'Talks,' a Corvid from WoD RPG.

Her half:

SporkBunny ATC by ~LostReach on deviantART
Its' Alencia! :D I love it so much! I can't wait to trade them.

Speaking of Alencia I also found some bits and bobs for my costume of her that I'll be wearing to Nekocon. So far I've been able to find things at local thrift stores pretty well. I'm still on the hunt for leggings and boots, and fabric to make her sleeves.
I'll post photos when I have time to take/upload them. I'll also be working on her belt pouches. I need to draft a pattern and then sew them up.

I also entered a Mermaid Mascot contest for a group on Devianart.com. Here's my entry.

Mermaid Mascot by ~Spork-Bunny on deviantART

More to come soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walmart has the best leggings! They sell them in almost every color and they're only $5. Very comfortable, too. ;)

Fran said...

Sweet! Thanks :D